What is the highest temperature a ProFlash® pipe flashing will handle?
– All EPDM ProFlash flashings 135°C intermittently.
– A silicone red flashing has a high resistance of 260°C intermittently.
What type of sealant should be used on the ProFlash® flashings?
– A good quality roof & gutter silicone sealant should always be used when installing a ProFlash pipe flashing for metal roofs.
What type of screws should be used to fasten the flashings?
– The use of a self-drilling screw or pop rivet (sealed) is always recommended.
What is the life expectancy of the ProFlash® flashings?
– All ProFlash products carry a 25-year warranty.
Aztec ProFlash Roof Collar 50mm – 70mm Black
Product Code: AZTPF2B
Aztec ProFlash® Roof Collars are a versatile solution for a range of pitched and flat roofing applications. The sticky back allows for compatibility with a wide range of roofing materials, providing a clean, traditional appeal with a 10 Year Warranty.
ProFlash® forms a water-tight seal on your roof that will be long-lasting and complete a seal from any water leakage.
- Quick installation
- Easy to dress into shape by hand or soft hammer tool
- Easy to cut with scissors or knife if required
- No health risks such as lead poisoning or risks associated with lifting heavy materials