What is the highest temperature a Master Flash® pipe flashing will handle?
– All EPDM MasterFlash flashings 135°C intermittently.
– A silicone red flashing has a high resistance of 260°C intermittently.
What type of sealant should be used on the Master Flash® flashings?
– A good quality roof & gutter silicone sealant should always be used when installing a Master Flash pipe flashing for metal roofs.
What type of screws should be used to fasten the flashings?
– The use of a self-drilling screw or pop rivet (sealed) is always recommended.
What is the life expectancy of the Master Flash® flashings?
– All Master Flash products carry a 25-year warranty.
What is the maximum roof pitch that the flashings can be used for?
– Most of our products are designed to cater to a roof pitch of 45°. If more is required, then our Master Flash Extreme Angle range is designed with a built in 40° pitch and therefore can handle a roof pitch from 35° – 65°.
Is there a product that can flash a Square Pipe?
– Yes, our Master Flash Square Vent Range is available and will suit penetrations from 20mm – 125mm. Now also available in a lead base option.
Aztec ProFlash Roof Collar 0mm – 50mm Black
Product Code: AZTPF1B
Aztec ProFlash® Roof Collars are a versatile solution for a range of pitched and flat roofing applications. The sticky back allows for compatibility with a wide range of roofing materials, providing a clean, traditional appeal with a 10 Year Warranty.
ProFlash® forms a water-tight seal on your roof that will be long-lasting and complete a seal from any water leakage.
- Quick installation
- Easy to dress into shape by hand or soft hammer tool
- Easy to cut with scissors or knife if required
- No health risks such as lead poisoning or risks associated with lifting heavy materials