What is the highest temperature a ProFlash® pipe flashing will handle?
– All EPDM ProFlash flashings 135°C intermittently.
– A silicone red flashing has a high resistance of 260°C intermittently.
What type of sealant should be used on the ProFlash® flashings?
– A good quality roof & gutter silicone sealant should always be used when installing a ProFlash pipe flashing for metal roofs.
What type of screws should be used to fasten the flashings?
– The use of a self-drilling screw or pop rivet (sealed) is always recommended.
What is the life expectancy of the ProFlash® flashings?
– All ProFlash products carry a 25-year warranty.
Aztec Proflash Roll 370mm x 5mt Black
Product Code: AZTPR370B
Aztec ProFlash® Flexi Roll has been developed as an alternative to the use of lead material on Roofs.
The ProFlash® Flexi Roll membrane material contains an innovative polymer made of advanced isobutylene EPDM embedded with aluminum mesh.
While ProFlash® Flexi Roll has the same malleability as lead, it offers many more benefits than lead base flashing:
- Lead free flashing – No more heavy lifting!
- Suitable for drinking water application. Complies with AS/NZS 4020
- Safer and Toxic Free
- UV Rated / Tested
- Complies with the AS/NZS 2904: 1995 Damp Proof Courses and Flashings
- Environmentally friendly – Nontoxic – Lead Free
- Fully adhesive backing
- Easy and quick to install
- Suitable for almost any roof materials and profiles