What is the highest temperature a Master Flash® pipe flashing will handle?
– All EPDM Master Flash flashings 135°C intermittently.
What type of sealant should be used on the Master Flash® flashings?
– A good quality roof & gutter silicone sealant should always be used when installing a Master Flash pipe flashing for metal roofs.
What type of screws should be used to fasten the flashings?
– The use of a self-drilling screw or pop rivet (sealed) is always recommended.
What is the life expectancy of the Master Flash® flashings?
– All Master Flash products carry a 25-year warranty.
What is the maximum roof pitch that the flashings can be used for?
– Most of our products are designed to cater to a roof pitch of 45°. If more is required, then our Master Flash Extreme Angle range is designed with a built in 40° pitch and therefore can handle a roof pitch from 35° – 65°.
Is there a product that can flash a Square Pipe?
– Yes, our Master Flash Square Vent Range is available and will suit penetrations from 20mm – 125mm. Now also available in a lead base option.
Box Gutter Expansion Joint 225mm x 10mt Grey
Product Code: BGEJ225-10
– Roof Flashing System ‘Stretch & Seal’.
– 225mm wide EPDM linear flashing 1.4mm Thick, .8mm aluminium edge.
– Available in length of 1m, 3m or 10m.
– EPDM Rubber encapsulated expandable metal sides.
– Made of Grey Ozone Resistant EPDM.
– All EPDM Master Flash pipe flashings have a high temperature resistance of 135°C intermittently.