What is the highest temperature a Master Flash® pipe flashing will handle?
– All EPDM MasterFlash flashings 135°C intermittently.
– A silicone red flashing has a high resistance of 260°C intermittently.
What type of sealant should be used on the Master Flash® flashings?
– A good quality roof & gutter silicone sealant should always be used when installing a Master Flash pipe flashing for metal roofs.
What type of screws should be used to fasten the flashings?
– The use of a self-drilling screw or pop rivet (sealed) is always recommended.
What is the life expectancy of the Master Flash® flashings?
– All Master Flash products carry a 25-year warranty.
What is the maximum roof pitch that the flashings can be used for?
– Most of our products are designed to cater to a roof pitch of 45°. If more is required, then our Master Flash Extreme Angle range is designed with a built in 40° pitch and therefore can handle a roof pitch from 35° – 65°.
Is there a product that can flash a Square Pipe?
– Yes, our Master Flash Square Vent Range is available and will suit penetrations from 20mm – 125mm. Now also available in a lead base option.
TileFlash Aluminium Base 50 – 170mm Verticle Boot Black
Product Code: TFALV4B
– EPDM rubber.
– Available in Black, Grey and silicone red.
– Also available in BHP roofing colours on request.
– Size range: 0mm to 1m available.
– All EPDM Master Flash pipe flashings have a high temperature resistance of 135°C intermittently. A red silicone compound is also available, and this product has a high resistance of 260°C intermittently.
– Complies with BAL rating requirements.